DBA, MScCIS, MScIM
CAM, CDFM-A, ChE, CP-11-IV, DAWIA Bus-FM-1, DFMCP3, MCP, MFP, RFS
Diverse, high-energy, never sit still, multi-cultural, world class experience, drive, cross-generational team building expertise, with a love of technology and new challenges.
Executive/Senior Leadership expertise includes domestic U.S. and international finance and resource management, auditing, project management, information technology, financial analysis, projected valuation, recruiting, employee relations, venture capital frog-kissing, investor relations, and customer due diligence (KYC/CDD) in Western & Eastern Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Caribbean, and Oceania.
* Proven startup, entrepreneur, leadership, venture finance, and change management skills.
* Demonstrated ability working at all levels and constituencies and proven skills in the resolution of complex organizational issues.
* Advanced knowledge of Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS), automated ERP/CRM systems (SAP & Oracle), data mining and analysis.
* Recognized ability to operate independently in international environments, develop multi-national, cross-cultural team member’s professional growth, and increase productivity, and provide turn-key solutions.
* Executive knowledge of team building, venture startup, entrepreneurship, financial analysis, strategic planning, economic engineering, econometrics, information technology, information assurance, projected analysis, international logistics, acquisition, contracting, change management, SEC due diligence preparation and submission, technology analysis, project management, course development, mentoring, and setting up for success.
* Extensive Information Technology, bio-fuel, clean air, clean water, and waste mitigation industry experience.
Benefit to the Organization
* Team player.
* Ten years online teaching & course development experience teaching at the MBA & DBA level.
* Unique blend of real world domestic & international business operations & management experience.
* In-depth domestic, international, and government experience & subject matter expertise in finance, resource management, financial planning, accounting practices & principles, and international banking; including Internal Controls, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS), Federal Tax Law, Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Examination, Patriot Act, National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) Operating Rules, Know Your Customer (KYC), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), KYC Maturity Model, Government Acquisition, Contracting, Cost Estimating, Financial Management, Earned Value Management, Program Management, Information Technology, & Production, Quality and Manufacturing.
* Multinational project management and financing experience in green technology including off-the-grid technologies, solar energy, wind energy, waste to energy, municipal solid waste & contaminated soil mitigation, water purification, & air filtration & purification.
* Expert in data mining, statistics, analysis, automated financial systems (SAP & Oracle), Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Connect, Skype, Blackboard, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, & Visio, & standard government systems & equipment.
* Dedicated family man.
Capella University MBA Program
Online instructor to more than 1,000 students in 79 MBA and DBA courses covering 31 different subject areas; including Accounting Information for Decision Making, Advanced Auditing Theory, Applied Business Analytics, Audit & Control Account Information Systems, Data Analysis for Business Decisions, Dissertation Courseroom (Mentor), Dissertation Courseroom (Committee Member), Entrepreneurial Leadership, Entrepreneurial Ventures, Finance Capstone: Judgment, Planning, and Action, Financial Markets & Institutions, Finance and Value Creation, Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Global Economic Environment, International Marketing, Management Decision Methods, Operations & Process Management, Operations Management for Leaders, Organizational Strategy, Primary Data Collection, Statistical Methods, Strategic Information System Planning, Strategic Operations Management, and Venture Financing.
* Course designer & developer for Venture Finance.
* Flexpath Pioneer
* Delphi Research Method Subject Matter Expert
* Applying the Quality Matters Rubric Certified.
Supervisory Financial Specialist
Department of Defense
Advise senior leadership (flag/general officers, senior executives, directors, division officers, & program managers) on financial & acquisition strategies. Assess proposed acquisition activities for reasonableness & feasibility, with emphasis on the financial aspects of the proposed acquisition activities. Apply extensive subject matter expertise & experience in preparing and defending Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) & Department of the Army (DA) resourcing requirements to achieve intelligence community goals & long-term objectives.
* Special Operations Command Europe, Stuttgart, Germany, Financial Analyst [$120M/yr]
* 1st Battalion, 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne), Resource Management Officer, Stuttgart, Germany [$5M/yr]
* Dugway Proving Ground, Dugway UT, Chief, Strategic Planning & Analysis ($140M/yr]
* Established $100M/year NATO program
* Established capability to capacity planning process
* Reduced contract budget 84% without loss of capacity or capability.
* Established audit and internal control processes resulting in disclosure of $30M in contracting waste, fraud, & abuse
The Perfect Solution / US & Europe
Chief Pooh Bah, Technologist, Planner, Programmer, Advisor, Janitor, & Bottle Washer
Information Technology services (system design & hardware/software installation, network administration, database programming, web design, disaster recovery, data recovery, data forensics, WiFi, security, white hat/black hat/honeypots)
Investment advising, technology consulting, projected valuation, & program management of international ventures in environmental technologies, waste management, waste-to-power, waste-to-cement, wind, solar, wave & heat conversion power, water purification, and exhaust gas filtration. Successful projects include, Business Spirals B &, Echelon University, Netherlands, Blue World Technologies PLC United Kingdom; Pronea Miljoteknik AB, Sweden & Poland; Future Fuels International, London & India; TechCom, U.S.; & International Ports Corporation, U.S. & Dominican Republic.
* Started an information technology company completely from scratch in a foreign country without any outside assistance or financing.
* Registered Microsoft Partner
* Microsoft Certified Professional.
* Registered Microsoft Partner
* Completed Master of Science in International Management
* Completed Master of Business Administration (ABT)
* Certified Defense Financial Manager – Acquisition Specialty (CDFM-A)
* Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) BUS-FM Level I
* Defense Financial Management Certification Program Level 3
* ACTEDS CP-11 Level IV
* Master Financial Professional (MFP)
* Registered Financial Specialist (RFS)
* Chartered Asset Manager (CAM)
* Chartered Economist - Economic Policy Analyst (ChE)
* Microsoft Certified Professional